This policy governs the handling of all personal information in the possession of The Robb Group Pty Ltd (ACN: 624 189 411) (“The Robb Group”).
1. What personal information does The Robb Group collect?
You have a relationship with The Robb Group, and it will collect, use and store personal information you provide, or The Robb Group gathers through your use of the The Robb Group website. The Robb Group may gather personal information from third parties, including, but not limited to, financial advisers, fund managers or other financial intermediaries. If a third party provides The Robb Group with your personal information, we assume you have provided your consent to that third party. If you have any enquiries about The Robb Group obtaining personal information from a third party, you should approach the relevant third party.
The personal information you provide will enable The Robb Group to identify you and any other related information necessary or incidental to The Robb Group financial products and services. If you do not provide any of the information we request, we may not be able to provide you with the required services.
2. How will The Robb Group use your personal information?
The Robb Group will take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In most circumstances, your personal information will be used to:
· provide you with a financial or related service
· monitor the quality of the service that we provide to you
· improve, enhance and further our services
· offer you further services, which may include using your information for marketing purposes, or
· comply with regulatory or legal requirements. These laws and regulations include, but are not limited to, the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), the Proceeds of Crime Act (1987) and the Financial Transaction Reports Act 1988.
In providing you with services, The Robb Group will share your personal information with its administration and custody services providers. These providers are prohibited from using your personal information other than to honour their requirements to The Robb Group.
3. Storage of your personal information
Your personal information will be stored in a secure environment in writing, electronically or both. You may obtain further details by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Access to your personal information
If you want to know the personal information The Robb Group holds about you, you may view this information by contacting our Chief Executive Officer at email@example.com
We may charge a reasonable fee for access to this information. If you note any information to be outdated, incorrect or incomplete, you may ask The Robb Group to update its records. You may also contact the Chief Executive Officer if you have any questions regarding our compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or if you want to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information.
5. Disclosure of personal information
You acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to any of the following:
· Any regulatory or legal body that governs the conduct of The Robb Group. While not exhaustive, The Robb Group may need to disclose to regulatory bodies such as the Australian Securities & Investment Commission.
· Under the Anti Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 The Robb Group may be required to provide information to the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre.
· Related bodies corporate of The Robb Group whether in Australia or any overseas jurisdiction.
· A third party supplying a service to The Robb Group.
6. The Robb Group website